Summer destination is looked for ?
Summer destination… The time that we want to find the best spot to escape. waves, sand, palm trees and fresh air or or just a little space to to put ourselves together.
Sometimes, all we need a little space to escape from our daily routine.
But… When ? For me the best time is when the city is getting smaller then usual which means there’s no specific date. Where ? Anywhere in the world.
Recently i was in Sardinia Island/Italy where i spent ten days in nature. Since the summer is around the corner Sardinia Islan it might be a wonderful destination.
If you are looking for best spot for your summer destination that place is recommended.
I booked a vintage campervan, got my backpack-which is quite small-, camera, tripod and nothing more. I promised myself to be in the moment while i was exploring that destination.
And for the first time in my life I :
– swimmed naked (and nope, there’s no naked photo in this post) and i did not take a shower with soft water during my vacation.
– enjoyed around the campfire in the evenings without listening music or reading a book.
– danced with a simple music and the wind.
– screamed some nonsense words in the all accessible beaches and bays.
– watched the sunset until it had disappeared entirely.
– made a beautiful flower crown without knowing that actually i am allergic to daisies. (See the little dots on my face ?)
Besides those, i tried to learn practicing the basic yoga, to swim in the cold water ( 14 degree) and not to wear makeup or skin care products in order to reset my skin.
My stressegy is for any kind of vacation is keeping everyting as simple as possible, being at the present moment and trying to experience new things.
After my Sardinia Island vacation i find out that i sleep better and feel lighter.
Click for more photos of my Sardinia Island vacation.
“Happy Mandolin” from YouTube Audio Library by Media Right Productions.